Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for EPISODE 25 / Dec. 18 - LECHON BELLY - CIOUSThis Lechon Belly- Cious Recipe is a delicious Lechon Belly Roll Recipe from Idol sa Kusina. It is basically the best part of your regular lechon, without the bones. The skin is super crispy, and the meat wonderfully tender and delicately flavored with lemongrass stuffing.
- 1 whole pork belly (long pieces young pork)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 50 grms. garlic puree
- 50 grms. white onion puree
- 50 grms. lemongrass puree (white part only)
- 4 pcs. bay leaf
- 2 cups pork fat
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. white pepper
- 1 roll butcher’s string
- 2 liters chicken stock
- 1. Season pork belly with salt and pepper. Rub the interior of the belly with puree of lemon grass, garlic and onion. Tighten with butcher’s string.
- 2. Have ready heated oven then roast in oven with pack for 2-3 hour or until tender.